Life Updates

As always, with school starting next week, there will be a shortage in posts on my blog. BUT i will still be writing for Diskingdom.com weekly as theme park editor so be sure to check there for the latest updates for parks as well for Disney. Here i cover Universal Studios and Disney Parks so please expect a Harry Potter Celebration Recap coming late sunday evening or monday afternoon.

With my move seemingly approaching in early may, I will be making my last visit to orlando in march as a visitor with one of my future roommates. We will be visiting the Crayola Experience, which is where he will be working and will be my first time visiting, Disney World, where we will be attending the DVC Magic Kingdom event later that evening, and Universal Studios. Meanwhile we will be job hunting and partaking in job interviews. Im working towards getting my dog ready for the move as well.

That is all that is currently happening in my world and i would like to announce that yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of pixiedustandplanes! Thank you for your support in my blog and in my endeavors!

Comments

Popular Posts