Life Update

Hi everyone!

I know it's been a long time but i can explain haha!

I got really caught up in school this semester and so the lack of posts. But just so you know, if you ever see a lack of posts on my personal blog i usually make up for it by writing park news posts for Diskingdom.com. So be sure to check there too for any news from me! I have recently been made Theme Park section editor for diskingdom.com so expect more news from me on there as well!

Also, since the semester is coming to a close i will be able to dedicate more time to my personal blog.

I will be making my last trip to walt disney world and universal this weekend so expect alot of reviews between here and diskingdom.

I am currently making plans for only one big trip next year and that is for D23/Disneyland in July with 2 friends and another big trip is in the works for 2018.

Finally the biggest news of all!

I will not be returning to orlando until mid may. This is because i will be moving there! Me and my dog bloo will be packing up our belongings and moving down to orlando with 2 of my good friends and starting a brand new life! I will be doing some updates as more information comes but i will say i have begun the job transfer and will be looking into working for universal as well. I will also be scouting an apartment with one of my roommates while i am visiting.

So wish me luck on my finals this week  and have some happy holidays everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts