Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Costumes

So every year there is a MNSSHP on my birthday at Disney world, therefore it only makes sense to celebrate my birthday that way!

Last year my costume was Foxy Brown Scientist from Spaceship Earth.




The main difference between last year's costume and this year's is that i made foxy through pieces found at the thrift store. This year's will be completely handmade and my first ever costume made as such.

Also my sister will be joining me for her first ever MNSSHP and she was very excited to mainly see the sanderson sister show.

My sister will be going to this year's event as one of her favorite Disney characters ,Lilo in her hula outfit. Complete with a scrump doll she is making herself!


And i will be attending at Kida from "Atlantis: The Lost  Empire"



Comments

Popular Posts