It's Almost time!

It is officially the month of august! this means a few things for me personally.

As far as trips go, i only have 2 out of 8 days of work left to get through before my vacation and 9 days before i leave to go. As i explained before i will be leaving on the greyhound for orlando when the clock strikes midnight and journeying all day before arriving there around 11:30 pm that same day. The next day i will be spending one day at the parks with some friends and the following day i will be flying to LA with my girl squad to disneyland for a few days.

In my hometown i have the state fair to look forward to and my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FAIR TREAT, FRIED OREOS!!!!!!!

In my work life, i will be picking up extra hours and be more busy as summer is slow with my first job and i am just starting to pick up business with my second job.

Finally, i return to school at the end of the month (god help me!)

So if you want to see my travel adventures through the disney parks be sure to follow my instagram


Or follow me on snapchat at Kitty823 !

Comments

Popular Posts