Disney World Day Trip

Before flying off to Disneyland with friends, I stopped at Disney World for the day!

Special shoutout to my friend Ryan for allowing me into the parks for the day!


A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

After a long but surprisingly enjoyable greyhound i made it to orlando and i got just enough rest to do park open at Magic Kingdom!



A video posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

And it was surprisingly dead that morning. walk on for everything. I was very very excited to see Mickey's Royal friendship faire in person but i had completely forgotten that that day was the start of Princess Elena's Royal Welcome several times a day. So as soon as i got my starbucks we strolled to the castle and elena's welcome was beginning!

It was pretty amazing and i am so happy to have a latina Disney princess in our disney family! Cinderella and Prince Charming came out to introduce elena and she came out and sang a song about her life and adventures. Here are just a few photos from the royal welcome!











Afterwards we had time to kill so we visited Alice and Mad Hatter who was fun as always. Ryan had set up fastpasses for us for Space Mountain and i was hype! Strangely enough i do not ride attractions as much during my trips to disney. I go so often i am usually just watch shows, character hunt and stroll around taking in the magic and detail of the park.

Then it was time! It was time to finally experience MRFF! I wanted my first time to be as pure as possible so i did no photography at all. no snapchat. no fb live. no tweet livefeed. fortunately ryan recorded my reaction to seeing tiana on stage as she's my favorite princess and everyone requested it.

MY MRFF TIANA REACTION

I ADORED THE SHOW SO MUCH! my personal favorite is the costumes because they are just beautiful.

We took a stroll to the glen where tiana used to meet guests and mourned there. On the way ryan and I had to stop because we smelled a very familiar smell. Old bay and Crabs in liberty square. This was a first for both of us as Maryland Natives.

We moved on to princess fairytale hall to meet tiana in her new home.





As always she was wonderful and we told her not to venture to west Virginia haha.

Rapunzel was bubbly and fun as always too! I love these two together!



A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

Later in the morning our good friend Kiersten joined us and i found out it was my last time seeing her before she went off to college like a big girl lol. And SURPRISE! Ryan got us reservations for lunch at Be our Guest!



A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

 I had a special invite from Daisy to visit her at Pete's silly sideshow so i stopped by and told everyone's future. just to give daisy a break. Two of my predictions came true that day as a matter of fact! We discussed which of minnie's show dogs were great and...not so great haha.






Then we visited belle in her special meet and greet spot that i reported a while back. This was previously tiana's spot as well and it was very well themed for belle! I got a special surprise while i was there! My good friend Betsy was attending belle! She was usually at EPCOT and i always told her she would someday end at MK and she did the very day i was in town haha. Bbelle's spot was decorated with gorgeous furniture, books of course and special nods to her story.



We watched MRFF a few more times and elena's welcome too, strolled a bit and said farewell to Magic Kingdom with my favorite score in the main street loop playing which is "'Meet me in St. Louis." It's one of my favorite movies. Keep this in mind for my Disneyland recap too! We made our way to Animal Kingdom to experience the nighttime entertainment. Sadly we missed the last show of Festival of the lion king and the wait time for the nighttime safari was almost an hour so that was out. so of course our next option was EXPEDITION EVEREST AT NIGHT! It is ALOT scarier at night and i highly recommend everyone try it out. We were waiting for the last show of the Jungle Book show and ventured to Dinoland. Remembering Dinosaur was down for a long refurb i was a bit bummed and these crazy kids made me ride primeval whirl (not my most favorite ride haha).

We decided to visit Mickey and Minnie while they were making a stop during their safari travels and they were MAJORLY excited to see us! Mickey and Minnie loved my ears too!




By far my most FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE  part of the evening was Carnivale! It was so much fun and i got to see a few more friends i wasn't expecting to see!



A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

Sadly,the day was catching up to me and i had to wake up early for my flight to LA the next day so we had to skip Jungle book. BUT we did get to see the tree of life awaken and it was beautiful!

and thus ended our wonderful day trip to Disney world with wonderful people!


Comments

Popular Posts