Vacation Planner Update

So as i announced previously, i have gained the amazing opportunity to become a vacation planner for Mickey's Travel.

With my extensive knowledge of the Disney parks, including some international parks, and my constant need to stay up to date with the parks this opportunity is a real dream come true that i want to make the best of.

I have been introduced to many of the family members as i like to call them and they are all so warm, welcoming, helpful and kind.

I have also discovered that i am the youngest planner in the group so im the baby!

But i finished my training and i mainly learned alot about aulani and Adventures by disney, which i am dying to try now! but everything else was mainly a refresher course which is always good anyway.

But yes i am a vacation planner now and so if you trust me enough i can give you an 100% quote and booking service be sure to email me at victoria@mickeystravel.com!

Check out my bio and website here!

BIO AND SITE!

Comments

Popular Posts