Trip Update

So i haven't spoken much on my birthday trip to WDW this year.

First off, originally i was going to stay for a little over a week but due to a change in plans this has changed.

My younger sister, Sydney, will be joining me for my birthday trip this year!
I have taken her twice to Disney world already and this will be her third trip with me.

Us at MVMCP Dining at Be our Guest

Hanging out with Tiana and Naveen Circa Nov 2015
Last year we went for her birthday and now we will be going for mine and she will be attending her first MNSSHP.

Also coming along is my friend Sage, who is also a DCP Alum. We last ventured together to WDW back in 2014 with a group of friends.

Flower and Garden Festival 2014 with Sage
We have begun planning and essentially after awesome con i have to put away basically every single check i get but it's worth it to have a great birthday.

Also we will be having a day trip to Universal Studios.

Researching the hotel and everything has been considerably cheap so we will be booking asap!

Comments

Popular Posts