Take a Look inside the DVC Imagination Pavilion Lounge!

My new goal is to visit the DVC lounge upstairs at the imagination pavilion at EPCOT. It was originally imageworks which opened March 5, 1983 and closed in 1998.

Many EPCOT fans will tell you of its glory and unfortunately i never experienced it as my first WDW trip was in 1998 after the imageworks was closed.

For a while it was simply used for storage and i have a friend who worked in the gift shop who always told me it was "very creepy" upstairs haha.

Now disney decided to utilize its space for DVC members by converting it into a lounge. Details for the lounge are in my earlier post here DVC LOUNG DETAILS

I am told that DVC members can bring up to 5 guests with them to the lounge as well.

Finally Lou Mongello, host of WDWRADIO podcast, had the opportunity to visit the lounge and recorded his journey !


Comments

Popular Posts