New Life Update

So on the 27th of May, my blog will be 5 months old. I was so unsure of how things with my blog would turn out !

Nonetheless i told myself i would do it for fun and never make it too serious because i have other things in life going on and there has to be a balance.

But i truly enjoy running this blog!

So a few months back i did a blog post about travel agencies i felt people should use for booking their disney vacations. One of them was Mickey's Travel and I actually have a good friend who works for the agency. It's important to note that i really do believe this agency is great and not because my friend works for them. I always try to keep my posts unbiased so that readers can form their own conclusions with the information given to them.

But anyway, so she showed it to the owner and he really liked it! Personally i was just happy to do it because i love sharing people off and their talents!

Apparently the owner read more of my blog posts and really loved those too and felt i had a really good attitude. So yesterday i messaged my friend to let her know about the opening date for frozen ever after since i have been keeping my eye on that information for her.

Then she tells me that her and the owner were talking and they both felt i would be a great asset to the team and asked me to fill out and application! Quite honestly i was in shock and honored about being given this opportunity. I had thought of working for an agency before but with school i put that idea on the backburner.

I filled out my application and spoke with the owner yesterday afternoon and he's so great! he is very kind and passionate about his work, which i love! I love his attitude about giving people the perfect vacation and he's just so positive. So we spoke for about 30 mins and i was offered a position as a Travel agent with Mickey's Travel!

The contracts are all signed and so i begin my training and i am really excited about this opportunity to use all my networking skills, knowledge of the resorts and really getting creative with how to bring in clientle. most importantly, i am excited to help people plan their disney vacations! I plan my own all the time and i have planned plenty for friends and family so being able to help bring disney magic into people's lives makes me so happy!

I am very humbled that i was even considered and i am very excited to be joining the team!

Ladies and gentleman meet the newest TA for Mickey's Travel!



More details will come soon if you're interested in booking with me!

Comments

Popular Posts