May the 4th Be With You!

Today is one of my favorite days of the year!

It's Star Wars Day!

May 4th has been considered a holiday for star wars fans in connection to the phrase "May the force be with you."

I am probably the only female in my family who enjoys Star wars and loves it proudly and so Today i am going to share some of my favorite experiences with Star wars characters at Disney World!

Mini Ddarth Vader with his Stormtroopers





 This was my very first Star Wars Weekends during the year 2014 which is also where i met my very first Disney Friends, Erin and Sam along with Erin's Mom! We ran into each other and met Boba Fett together!

Hanging with Jango Fett!

We were taking a selfie and got photobombed!

I got taken in for questioning!
My first Star war weekends happened during my first 24 hr day weekend as well and i was very excited to meet characters such as Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Mace Windu and more!

The next year i was WAY more prepared for Star wars weekends and ready to meet again with my absolute FAVORITE Star wars character!





YES!

I love Darth Maul!

Backstory: when i first discovered Star wars on my own i started with the second trilogy. As i watched the film i truly wasn't feeling it until Darth maul came into the picture! To me he was just so badass! He was also one of the reasons i decided to take up martial arts, and i am a black belt in Hapkido. Everything about him spoke to me and so i continued to watch every single star wars film and fell in love with the series. in short, the dark side turned me to star wars!

Hanging out with Colorina and Erin
 Colorina and Erin dressed as Han and Chewie last Star wars weekends and got loads of attention!



A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

I ran into a few more characters with my friends too!
A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on


A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

Fast forward to this year and i met someone who terrified me tbh which rarely happens!

Kylo ren, the latest villain in the star wars franchise.




 Here are some photos inside and outside of Star wars launch bay in DHS!
So many cools things to check out in this place!




 First time meeting kylo was terrifying.
Two words kylo: Personal Space haha!


 The second time wasn't as scary and i pledged my allegiance to the dark side as i always do.

In short, i love star wars!

Share your star wars fun with me in the comments!

In the meantime here are some videos of the star wars fireworks at DHS!




Comments

Popular Posts