3 Disney Parks in One trip????

So i had some downtime before my next class to teach today.

Once i cleaned up a bit and made a few calls to clients i checked out twitter.

I came across this article by Tom bricker about how to visit 3 disney parks in one airfare trip!

Me looking at this im like "I wanna know how!"

Originally the article was for Aulani, Hong kong and Tokyo disneyland but its been update to include Shanghai too! Aulani couldn't work in this equation at this point but with me already going to shanghai is it possible?

Because it would be a dream to visit Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo Disneyland all in one trip! especially if i did then i would complete my goal of visting all the disney parks around the world.

This could also mean possibly pushing my trip back one season.

Im going to look into it and figure it out but if anyone is interested reading the article itself here is the link!

VISIT 3 PARKS IN ONE AIRFARE TRIP

Comments

Popular Posts