Paris Day One: Eiffel Tower

So this story is fairly funny looking back at it now.

I had booked the tickets for me and my friend Anna in advance before the trip to go to the very top of the Eiffel tower in Paris.

Of course she tells me as we are going up to the very top that she had a fear of heights haha!

She thought she had gotten over it but it wasn't the case.

She was a trooper though and made it through!

When we first arrived to the tower from notre dame i didn't think it was as tall as pictured or described.

However as i approached the tower i quickly discovered how wrong my initial reaction was.

I will admit the tower was a bit intimidating but i was up for the challenge.





we had to take one elevator to the second level then another to get to the very top.


I could feel my heart beating so fast as we got higher and higher and i knew it would be extremely cold because it was already 35 degrees in paris and we were very high in the sky so it was freezing.

But it was worth it because the views were gorgeous.







I was treated to a magnificent view of all of Paris.






It was an experience i will never forget.

My favorite was the carousel across the street from the tower!



A fair warning i want to share that Anna informed me was that you should be weary of pickpockets and women approaching you asking if you speak English. they were always in groups of two and thye basically attempt to distract you while the other pickpockets you.

Comments

Popular Posts