layover time

So as i departed to the airport these photos from disneyland berry came up on my twitter feed.



It is currently snowing at disneyland paris. It was already too late for me to repack as i was already on my way to the airport so i will have to buy a few more winter clothes when i arrive. thankfully i packed a few sweaters. as far as the weather report says it wont be snowing anymore during my stay.

Currently i am waiting to board my flight at JFK. My first flight was in literally the smallest airplane i had ever been in but i fell asleep very quickly and it seemed like as soon as i closed my eyes and opened them i as in NYC.

My flight to paris will be about 7 hrs and hopefully the flight will have wifi.

Until then, see you soon!





A photo posted by Victoria Wade (@hecallsmepineappleprincess) on

Comments

Popular Posts