Trip Updates!

So i got part of my tax refund early so i was able to book my flight to Paris !

I was also able to put the deposit down on Port Orleans French Quarter for me and my friends to stay at when we visit Disney World.

I stayed at French Quarter before and absolutely one of my favorite resorts!

Unfortunately I accidentally booked my flight so where i will be arriving one day earlier than my friend but the good news is i get an extra day to explore paris!

I have my Passport appt tomorrow morning and I sadly have to pay the $60 expedited shipping fee since I leave in a month!

But once i complete this i just have to book my flight leaving Paris to Orlando and then from Orlando to Home.

I also started school today so i am trying to plan ahead in order to turn in assignments early and not ruin my grade. Once i get the syllabuses from all classes i will speak to the teachers about what i can do.

In short, I will be doing alot of studying.

But I know with hard work and determination I can achieve it!

So here's to my first week of school and to getting my 2 week vacation done!




Comments

Popular Posts