Character Rumor: Citizens of Hollywood

A very strange rumor was brought to my attention recently.

I was told that Disney had possibly let go 11 of the Citizens of Hollywood actors/ actresses very suddenly.

The citizens of Hollywood are a street act at Hollywood studios and one of my personal favorites to watch when visiting the park.

Here are just a few of my personal vids and pics of the Citizens going about their daily business.






It has already been confirmed that two of the characters have departed. Daley Reels and Stone Granite have been confirmed to be gone. Paige, Evie, Mimi and Dorma have been confirmed as staying. Whoever will be leaving with continue until their contract is up in april/may.

I am sure we will find out whether it is true or not soon enough but with the recent cuts in entertainment at WDW, the possibility could go either way.



Comments

Popular Posts