1 week to go!

Today marks that i am 1 week away from my big trip to paris!

Usually i procrastinate and wait literally the day before to pack but considering i would be packing for a 2 week trip to Paris and Disney world, i decided to begin packing yesterday and pack the rest the day before once laundry is done.

I am super excited to go to the top of the eiffel tower and honoring Marquis de Lafayette (if you are fan of hamilton and know me then you know he is my favorite) , visiting museums, eating the food and thanks to a friend Jess aka Missragamuffin on Insta) i get to stay on property when we visit DLRP NEXT WEEKEND!

OMG NEXT WEEK I WILL BE IN DISNEYLAND PARIS!

Also it's been reported by ED92 (A disneyland paris twitter account ) Rapunzel and Flynn have been out almost everyday since last week and i am PRAYING this continues until i come! They are really putting their "Swing into Spring" event underway!

I have picked out a special floral wardrobe for this event at DLRP and the flower and garden festival at EPCOT too so i will hopefully be chic as possible.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

Comments

Popular Posts