You're the Best Thing I never Knew I Needed

Have you ever gone to the airport or on a trip and realized you have forgotten something?
Or have run into issues preparing for a trip like overpacking or keeping charger cords together?

I have been there too and along the way i have found some awesome products that are useful for preparing for trips or even for helping you during your trip.

For charging your devices on the go I highly recommend the Jackery Portable Charger and Power Bank. 
It charges all types of devices from iphones, androids and Ipads.
For me i always get up to 2-3 charges on it and it is my lifesaver on the go.
Not to mention its a steal for $19.99 on Amazon.com.

Luggage Tags are a necessity. Especially if you have a black, red or average looking suitcase that can easily be mixed up with someone else's.

I like to get things that match my personality and i LOVE Star Wars!

Take a look at these Star Wars Luggage tags 

You can also get fairly decent ones at Target, Wal-Mart, even your local dollar store.

TWO WORDS: SPACE BAGS

THEY. WILL. SAVE .YOUR. LIFE.

Seriously they save you so much space in your suitcase and the last thing you want is to pay overweight baggage fees (you are probably already paying regular baggage fees as is, unless you fly Southwest Airlines.)

You put your clothes in the space bag, seal it, vacuum the bag and BOOM!
extra space in your bag.

Ziploc has some really quality ones


Comments

Popular Posts